Official launch of Prostate Cancer: Your Guide to the Disease, Treatment Options and Outcomes (3rd Edition) by Associate Professor Prem Rashid with special guest of honour General Peter Cosgrove AC MC (retd). David Sandoe and Dr David Malouf introduction speeches at the launch of Prostate Cancer: Your Guide to the Disease, Treatment Options and Outcomes… Read more »
Sample of Chapters
- Sample All Chapters
- The Prostate Gland
- Prostate Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- The Symptoms of Prostate Disease
- What Is Cancer?
- How Is Prostate Cancer Diagnosed?
- Prostate Cancer Pathology
- Staging Prostate Cancer
- How Is Prostate Cancer Treated?
- Radical Prostatectomy
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Hormone Suppression Therapy
- Locally Advanced Cancer
- Advanced Disease and Spread
- Sex After Treatment for Prostate Cancer
- The Emotional and Psychological Impact of Prostate Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Basics for a Healthy Body
- Explanations Calmed Fears
- Case Studies
Prostate Cancer - your guide to the disease, treatment options and outcomes - 3rd Edition was released in February 2010.
Prostate Cancer Book Release
Click here to see and hear video and audio from the book release
Reviews & Quotes
Panel of Reviewers
Read what panel of experts had to say about Prostate Cancer - Your guide to the disease, treatment options, and outcomes 3rd edition. Read More
Patient Reflections and Reviews
Watch video clips of what patients had to say about Prostate Cancer - Your guide to the disease, treatment options, and outcomes 3rd edition. Read More
This book is designed to assist anyone with a troublesome bladder. Conditions discussed include incontinence (unexpected leakage), childhood disorders (bedwetting and toilet training), urinary tract infections in children and women, as well as other related problems including interstitial cystitis.